ACCOUNTING, BOOKING AND INVESTIGATION ACTIVITIES
This group includes the activities of providing bookkeeping and accounting services, preparing and analyzing financial reports, preparing or auditing or auditing financial reports and testing reports and certifying their accuracy.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a accounting, booking and investigation activities in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 69201
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 69201?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
69201 stands for accounting, booking and investigation activities
|Section||Accounting, bookkeeping and auditing activities; tax consultancy|
|Division||Legal and accounting activities|
|Group||Professional, scientific and technical activities|
|Indonesian class||Accounting, booking and investigation activities|
Activities similar to Accounting, booking and investigation activities
- Other professional, scientific and technical activities ytdl
- Animal health activities
- Aktivitas konsultasi bisnis dan broker bisnis
- Air transport activities specifically for protection, surveys and mapping
- Translator or interpreter activities
- Community opinions
- Specialized design activities
- Photographic activities
- Other social and humanioral science research and development.
- Market research
- Research and arts development
What are the requirements to set up a accounting, booking and investigation activities in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering accounting, booking and investigation activities company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a accounting, booking and investigation activities company depends on the location of your company's registered address.