ACTIVITIES OF BUSINESS AND EMPLOYERS MEMBERSHIP ORGANIZATIONS
This group includes the activities of trade employers' organizations, the activities of organizations in which the interests of its members are centered on the development and welfare of companies or trade, including agriculture or on economic growth and the climate of a special geographic area or part of politics without regard to business lines, the activities of federations of several associations or associations, activities of chambers of commerce and similar organizations, information dissemination, representation before official government agencies, public relations and labor negotiations from business and entrepreneur organizations, such as the Indonesian Chamber of Commerce (KADIN), GINSI (Association of Indonesian National Importers), the Indonesian Employers Association (APINDO) , The Association of Indonesian Food and Beverage Entrepreneurs (GAPMMI), merchant organizations and other employers' organizations.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a activities of business and employers membership organizations in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 94110
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 94110?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
94110 stands for activities of business and employers membership organizations
|Section||Activities of business, employers and professional membership organizations|
|Division||Activities of membership organizations|
|Group||Other service activities|
|Indonesian class||Activities of business and employers membership organizations|
Activities similar to Activities of business and employers membership organizations
- Clothing version activities
- Aktivitas jasa perorangan lainnya ytdl
- Currency activities and ybdi's activities
- Aktivitas spa (sante par aqua)
- Other fitness activities
- Animal activity
- Reparation of other households and personality
- Hair printing activities
- Aktivitas salon kecantikan
- Massage order activities
- Repair of footwear and leather goods
- Repair of furniture and home furnishings
What are the requirements to set up a activities of business and employers membership organizations in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering activities of business and employers membership organizations company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a activities of business and employers membership organizations company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.