ACTIVITIES OF EXTRATERRITORIAL ORGANIZATIONS AND BODIES
This group includes the activities of institutions or agencies or agencies from representatives of foreign countries, other international and regional agencies, international financial and monetary agencies, world banks, world customs organizations, organizations for economic cooperation and development, organizations of oil exporting countries, national associations. European countries, free trade associations of European countries and others, such as representatives of the United Nations and sub-organizations, UNICEF, UNESCO, UNDP, WHO, ILO, ASEAN, IMF, OECD and OPEC and others as well as embassies and consulates determined by the country it is located in rather than the country it represents.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a activities of extraterritorial organizations and bodies in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 99000
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 99000?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
99000 stands for activities of extraterritorial organizations and bodies
|Section||Activities of extraterritorial organizations and bodies|
|Indonesian class||Activities of extraterritorial organizations and bodies|
Activities similar to Activities of extraterritorial organizations and bodies
What are the requirements to set up a activities of extraterritorial organizations and bodies in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering activities of extraterritorial organizations and bodies company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a activities of extraterritorial organizations and bodies company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.