ACTIVITIES OF HOLDING COMPANIES
This group includes the activities of holding companies, namely companies that control the assets of a group of subsidiary companies and the main activity is the ownership of the group. "Holding Companies" are not involved in the business activities of their subsidiary companies. Its activities include the services provided by advisors (counselors) and negotiators (negotiators) in designing corporate mergers and acquisitions
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a activities of holding companies in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 64200
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 64200?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
64200 stands for activities of holding companies
|Section||Activities of holding companies|
|Division||Financial and insurance activities|
|Group||Financial service activities, except insurance and pension funding|
|Indonesian class||Activities of holding companies|
Activities similar to Activities of holding companies
- Guarantee institution
- Other financial services activities ytdl, not insurance and pension fund
- Other non leasing financing
- Ventura capital (ventura capital)
- Pembiayaan anjak piutang (factoring)
- Consumer financing (consumers credit)
- Credit card financing (credit card)
- Trusts, funds and similar financial entities
- Financial leasing
- Sharia micro financial institutions
- Other monetary intermediation
What are the requirements to set up a activities of holding companies in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering activities of holding companies company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a activities of holding companies company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.