ACTIVITIES OF OTHER MEMBERSHIP ORGANIZATIONS N.E.C.
This group includes the activities of other membership organizations engaged in social and community sectors, such as Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs), the National Committee for Indonesian Youth (KNPI), KOWANI, protest movement activities or citizen initiatives (demonstrations); movements related to ecology and the environment; organizations that support public facilities and educational facilities ytdl; organizations for the protection and advancement of special groups, war veterans associations, consumer associations, automobile associations, rotary clubs, youth associations, youth associations, student associations, clubs and fraternities and so on, associations for the search for cultural or recreational activities or hobbies (other than sports and game). Including activities to provide assistance by membership organizations or others.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a activities of other membership organizations n.e.c. in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 94990
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 94990?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
94990 stands for activities of other membership organizations n.e.c.
|Section||Activities of membership organizations|
|Division||Activities of other membership organizations|
|Group||Other service activities|
|Indonesian class||Activities of other membership organizations n.e.c.|
Activities similar to Activities of other membership organizations n.e.c.
- Aktivitas jasa perorangan lainnya ytdl
- Currency activities and ybdi's activities
- Clothing version activities
- Aktivitas spa (sante par aqua)
- Other fitness activities
- Animal activity
- Reparation of other households and personality
- Hair printing activities
- Aktivitas salon kecantikan
- Massage order activities
- Repair of footwear and leather goods
- Repair of furniture and home furnishings
What are the requirements to set up a activities of other membership organizations n.e.c. in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering activities of other membership organizations n.e.c. company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a activities of other membership organizations n.e.c. company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.