ADHESIVE OR GLUE INDUSTRIES
This group includes businesses in the manufacture of adhesives or glues for industrial use or household appliances derived from plants, animals or plastics, such as starch, bone adhesives, cellulose ester and ether, phenol formaldehyde, urea formaldehyde, melamine formaldehyde and epoxy adhesives.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a adhesive or glue industries in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 20291
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 20291?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
20291 stands for adhesive or glue industries
|Section||Manufacture of chemicals and chemical products|
|Division||Manufacture of other chemical products|
|Indonesian class||Adhesive or glue industries|
Activities similar to Adhesive or glue industries
- Installation of industrial machinery and equipment
- Other repair transportation equipment, not motor vehicles
- Repair of other equipment
- Aircraft reparation
- Other electrical equipment reparation
- Repair of ships, boats and floating buildings
- Reparasi lokomotif dan gerbong kereta
- Photographic and optical equipment reparation
- Electric motor reparations, generators and transformers
- Reparasi baterai dan akumulator listrik
- Machine repair for specific purposes
- Repair measures, test tools and navigation and controller equipment
What are the requirements to set up a adhesive or glue industries in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering adhesive or glue industries company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a adhesive or glue industries company depends on the location of your company's registered address.