AGRICULTURE OF DRUG OR BIOFARMAKA NON RIMPANG
This group includes agricultural businesses ranging from land cultivation, seeding, nursery, planting, maintenance and harvesting of non-rhizome medicinal or biopharmaceutical plants (including insecticides and fungicides and the like), such as quinine, fennel, cardamom, orang-aring. , iles-iles, areca nut, gambier, aloe vera, kejibeling, sambiloto, cat whiskers, noni or pace, crown of gods and the like. Including activities of nursery and seedling of medicinal plants or non-rhizome biopharmaceuticals.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a agriculture of drug or biofarmaka non rimpang in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 01286
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 01286?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
01286 stands for agriculture of drug or biofarmaka non rimpang
|Section||Agriculture, forestry and fishing|
|Division||Crop and animal production, hunting and related service activities|
|Group||Growing of perennial crops|
|Indonesian class||Agriculture of drug or biofarmaka non rimpang|
Activities similar to Agriculture of drug or biofarmaka non rimpang
- Plant agriculture of spraves, aromatic or refresh, narcotics and other medicines
- Rubber plantations and other gum producing plants
- Freedom agriculture and other annual plants
- Agriculture of medicinal plant or biofarmaka rimpang
- Agriculture of drug or biofarmaka non rimpang
- Aromatic plantation or fresh
- Clove plantation
- Pepper plantation
- Chili agriculture
- Oleaginous fruit plantations
- Growing of beverage crops
- Fruit farming more
What are the requirements to set up a agriculture of drug or biofarmaka non rimpang in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering agriculture of drug or biofarmaka non rimpang company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a agriculture of drug or biofarmaka non rimpang company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.