AGRICULTURE OF GRASS PLANTS AND ANIMAL FOOD PLANTS
This group includes agricultural businesses ranging from land cultivation, seeding, nursery, planting, maintenance and harvesting of other seasonal grasses that are not included in any group, such as green manure crops, cover crops and agricultural sewede, mangold, roots. for animal food, elephant grass, clover, alfalfa, saifoin, maize (maize) and other grasses for fodder and the like. Including activities for nurseries and seedlings of grass and forage plants.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a agriculture of grass plants and animal food plants in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 01191
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 01191?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
01191 stands for agriculture of grass plants and animal food plants
|Section||Agriculture, forestry and fishing|
|Division||Crop and animal production, hunting and related service activities|
|Group||Growing of non-perennial crops|
|Indonesian class||Agriculture of grass plants and animal food plants|
Activities similar to Agriculture of grass plants and animal food plants
- Agriculture seeding of flower plants
- Other agricultural plants ytdl
- Agriculture of grass plants and animal food plants
- Seeding bits (not sugar bits) and animal food plant seeds
- Flower plant agriculture
- Growing of sugar cane
- Growing of tobacco
- Growing of fibre crops
- Horticultural activities
- Mushroom farm
- Agriculture of bit sugar and soanning plants not cane
- Fruit vegetable horticulture agriculture
What are the requirements to set up a agriculture of grass plants and animal food plants in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering agriculture of grass plants and animal food plants company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a agriculture of grass plants and animal food plants company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.