AGRICULTURE PRODUCING SEEDS ARE NOT FOOD OIL
This group includes grain farming which produces non-edible oil, starting from land processing, planting, maintenance, and also harvesting and post-harvest activities if it becomes a unit of non-edible grain crops, such as cotton seeds, flaxseeds, seeds. mustard, niger seeds, castor seeds and other other edible oilseeds. This includes activities for seeding and seeding non-oil producing grain crops.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a agriculture producing seeds are not food oil in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 01118
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 01118?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
01118 stands for agriculture producing seeds are not food oil
|Section||Agriculture, forestry and fishing|
|Division||Crop and animal production, hunting and related service activities|
|Group||Growing of non-perennial crops|
|Indonesian class||Agriculture producing seeds are not food oil|
Activities similar to Agriculture producing seeds are not food oil
- Agriculture seeding of flower plants
- Other agricultural plants ytdl
- Agriculture of grass plants and animal food plants
- Seeding bits (not sugar bits) and animal food plant seeds
- Flower plant agriculture
- Growing of tobacco
- Growing of fibre crops
- Growing of sugar cane
- Mushroom farm
- Agriculture of bit sugar and soanning plants not cane
- Horticultural activities
- Fruit vegetable horticulture agriculture
What are the requirements to set up a agriculture producing seeds are not food oil in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering agriculture producing seeds are not food oil company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a agriculture producing seeds are not food oil company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.