AIR TRANSPORT NOT SCHEDULED DOMESTIC PIONEER FOR GOODS
This group includes the business of transporting goods, cargo and mail by aircraft based on commercially carried out unscheduled flights on domestic flights connecting inland areas where there is no mode of transportation.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a air transport not scheduled domestic pioneer for goods in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 51205
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 51205?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
51205 stands for air transport not scheduled domestic pioneer for goods
|Division||Freight air transport|
|Group||Transportation and storage|
|Indonesian class||Air transport not scheduled domestic pioneer for goods|
Activities similar to Air transport not scheduled domestic pioneer for goods
- Courer activities
- Courier agent activities
- Post agent
- Other transport support activities ytdl
- Universal post
- Commercial posts
- Ship expedition activities (emkl)
- Aircraft content expedition (empu) activities
- Multimode transport
- Cargo handling (bullet of goods)
- Transportation management services (jpt)
- Aktivitas ekspedisi muatan kereta api dan ekspedisi angkutan darat (emka & ead)
What are the requirements to set up a air transport not scheduled domestic pioneer for goods in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering air transport not scheduled domestic pioneer for goods company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a air transport not scheduled domestic pioneer for goods company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.