AKTIVITAS KONSULTASI TRANSPORTASI
This group includes the activities of transportation consultants, including the delivery of views, suggestions, preparation of feasibility studies, planning, supervision, management and research in the field of transportation, both land, sea and air.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a aktivitas konsultasi transportasi in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 70202
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 70202?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
70202 stands for aktivitas konsultasi transportasi
|Section||Activities of head offices; management consultancy activities|
|Division||Management consultancy activities|
|Group||Professional, scientific and technical activities|
|Indonesian class||Aktivitas konsultasi transportasi|
Activities similar to Aktivitas konsultasi transportasi
- Other professional, scientific and technical activities ytdl
- Animal health activities
- Air transport activities specifically for protection, surveys and mapping
- Translator or interpreter activities
- Aktivitas konsultasi bisnis dan broker bisnis
- Community opinions
- Specialized design activities
- Photographic activities
- Other social and humanioral science research and development.
- Market research
- Research and arts development
What are the requirements to set up a aktivitas konsultasi transportasi in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering aktivitas konsultasi transportasi company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a aktivitas konsultasi transportasi company depends on the location of your company's registered address.