AKTIVITAS PENUNJANG KELISTRIKAN
This group includes businesses or activities that are directly related to the electricity business, such as meter recording services and billing. Including electricity trading activities to consumers, activities of electric power agents selling electricity through electric power distribution systems operated by other parties, operating activities of exchanging transmission capacity and electric power, as well as trading activities for pulses or electricity tokens and other electricity support activities
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a aktivitas penunjang kelistrikan in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 35104
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 35104?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
35104 stands for aktivitas penunjang kelistrikan
|Section||Electric power generation, transmission and distribution|
|Division||Electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply|
|Indonesian class||Aktivitas penunjang kelistrikan|
Activities similar to Aktivitas penunjang kelistrikan
What are the requirements to set up a aktivitas penunjang kelistrikan in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering aktivitas penunjang kelistrikan company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a aktivitas penunjang kelistrikan company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.