AKTIVITAS RUMAH SAKIT LAINNYA
This group includes health care and other physical treatment activities in addition to those covered in the 86101 to 86104 groups
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a aktivitas rumah sakit lainnya in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 86109
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 86109?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
86109 stands for aktivitas rumah sakit lainnya
|Division||Human health activities|
|Group||Human health and social work activities|
|Indonesian class||Aktivitas rumah sakit lainnya|
Activities similar to Aktivitas rumah sakit lainnya
- Government social activities outside other orpers
- Private social activities outside other orphanages
- Private social activities outside of panti for advanced ages and persons with disabilities
- Social activities in the middle and pengemis order
- Social activities in other orders ytdl
- Government social activities outside of panti for advanced ages and persons with disabilities
- Social activities in the order for youth development
- Aktivitas sosial di dalam panti untuk petirahan anak
- Social activities in women's social panti
- Government orphanage activities
- Private orphanage activities
- Social activity
What are the requirements to set up a aktivitas rumah sakit lainnya in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering aktivitas rumah sakit lainnya company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a aktivitas rumah sakit lainnya company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.