ANALYSIS AND OTHER TECHNICAL TEST
This group includes other technical analysis and testing services that have not been classified in 71201 to 71204, for example the operation of laboratory security and order, inspection of radioactive equipment and classification of ships. Medical tests were included in the groups 86901 through 86903.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a analysis and other technical test in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 71209
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 71209?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
71209 stands for analysis and other technical test
|Section||Architectural and engineering activities; technical testing and analysis|
|Division||Professional, scientific and technical activities|
|Group||Technical testing and analysis|
|Indonesian class||Analysis and other technical test|
What are the requirements to set up a analysis and other technical test in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering analysis and other technical test company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a analysis and other technical test company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.