This group includes the activities of providing architectural consulting services, such as architectural services for building design and drafting, urban planning and landscape architecture services, architectural services for restoration of historical buildings, including building or building inspection services.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a architecture activities in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 71101
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 71101?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
71101 stands for architecture activities
|Section||Architectural and engineering activities and related technical consultancy|
|Division||Architectural and engineering activities; technical testing and analysis|
|Group||Professional, scientific and technical activities|
|Indonesian class||Architecture activities|
Activities similar to Architecture activities
- Other professional, scientific and technical activities ytdl
- Animal health activities
- Aktivitas konsultasi bisnis dan broker bisnis
- Air transport activities specifically for protection, surveys and mapping
- Translator or interpreter activities
- Community opinions
- Specialized design activities
- Photographic activities
- Other social and humanioral science research and development.
- Market research
- Research and arts development
What are the requirements to set up a architecture activities in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering architecture activities company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a architecture activities company depends on the location of your company's registered address.