BADAN NASIONAL PENANGGULANGAN BENCANA DAN PEMADAM KEBAKARAN
This group includes the activities of the National Disaster Management Agency and government agencies in the field of fire fighting and prevention, such as the administration and operations of general and special fire fighting forces for fire prevention, suppression, rescue of people and animals, assistance to national disasters, floods and road accidents and provision of assistance for domestic emergencies such as a state of peace after a disaster and others.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a badan nasional penanggulangan bencana dan pemadam kebakaran in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 84234
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 84234?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
84234 stands for badan nasional penanggulangan bencana dan pemadam kebakaran
|Section||Provision of services to the community as a whole|
|Division||Public administration and defence; compulsory social security|
|Indonesian class||Badan nasional penanggulangan bencana dan pemadam kebakaran|
Activities similar to Badan nasional penanggulangan bencana dan pemadam kebakaran
What are the requirements to set up a badan nasional penanggulangan bencana dan pemadam kebakaran in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering badan nasional penanggulangan bencana dan pemadam kebakaran company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a badan nasional penanggulangan bencana dan pemadam kebakaran company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.