This group includes the batik business with the wax process, whether done with writing, stamping or a combination of stamp and writing
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a batik industry in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 13134
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 13134?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
13134 stands for batik industry
|Section||Manufacture of textiles|
|Group||Spinning, weaving and finishing of textiles|
|Indonesian class||Batik industry|
Activities similar to Batik industry
- Fabric printing industry
- Batik industry
- Yarn perfection industry
- Fabric perfection industry
- Manufacturing improved feather industry
- Sewing yarn spinning industry
- The agriculture industry (not weaving of goni sacks and other sacks)
- Ikat woven fabric industry
- Textile fiber preparation industry
- Yarn spinning industry
What are the requirements to set up a batik industry in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering batik industry company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a batik industry company depends on the location of your company's registered address.