BURU PARK, KEBUN BURU AND BURU AREA
This group includes the activities of an area in which there is potential for hunting animals, which are intended for hunting recreation, including the provision of hunting facilities and infrastructure in utilization blocks, nature reserves and wildlife reserves, such as the Lingga Isaq Hunting Park (Aceh), the Mount Masigit Kareumbi Hunting Park ( West Java), Buru Komara Park (South Sulawesi) and Buru Moyo Park.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a buru park, kebun buru and buru area in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 91037
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 91037?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
91037 stands for buru park, kebun buru and buru area
|Section||Arts, entertainment and recreation|
|Division||Libraries, archives, museums and other cultural activities|
|Indonesian class||Buru park, kebun buru and buru area|
Activities similar to Buru park, kebun buru and buru area
What are the requirements to set up a buru park, kebun buru and buru area in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering buru park, kebun buru and buru area company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a buru park, kebun buru and buru area company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.