CERAMIC CLAY OR CERAMIC SOIL INDUSTRY
This group includes businesses in making various kinds of bricks such as pressed bricks, hollow bricks, decorative bricks, non pressed bricks and hole bricks. Including the manufacture of red cement and clay gravel
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a ceramic clay or ceramic soil industry in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 23921
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 23921?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
23921 stands for ceramic clay or ceramic soil industry
|Section||Manufacture of non-metallic mineral products n.e.c.|
|Division||Manufacture of other non-metallic mineral products|
|Indonesian class||Ceramic clay or ceramic soil industry|
Activities similar to Ceramic clay or ceramic soil industry
- Installation of industrial machinery and equipment
- Repair of other equipment
- Aircraft reparation
- Other repair transportation equipment, not motor vehicles
- Other electrical equipment reparation
- Repair of ships, boats and floating buildings
- Reparasi lokomotif dan gerbong kereta
- Photographic and optical equipment reparation
- Electric motor reparations, generators and transformers
- Reparasi baterai dan akumulator listrik
- Repair measures, test tools and navigation and controller equipment
- Reparasi peralatan irradiasi, elektromedis dan elektrotherapi
What are the requirements to set up a ceramic clay or ceramic soil industry in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering ceramic clay or ceramic soil industry company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a ceramic clay or ceramic soil industry company depends on the location of your company's registered address.