This group includes the business of making various kinds of limestone from limestone, such as quicklime, wall lime and lime. Includes slaked lime and hydraulic lime
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a chalk industry in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 23942
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 23942?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
23942 stands for chalk industry
|Section||Manufacture of non-metallic mineral products n.e.c.|
|Division||Manufacture of other non-metallic mineral products|
|Indonesian class||Chalk industry|
Activities similar to Chalk industry
- Installation of industrial machinery and equipment
- Repair of other equipment
- Aircraft reparation
- Other repair transportation equipment, not motor vehicles
- Other electrical equipment reparation
- Repair of ships, boats and floating buildings
- Reparasi lokomotif dan gerbong kereta
- Photographic and optical equipment reparation
- Electric motor reparations, generators and transformers
- Reparasi baterai dan akumulator listrik
- Repair measures, test tools and navigation and controller equipment
- Reparasi peralatan irradiasi, elektromedis dan elektrotherapi
What are the requirements to set up a chalk industry in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering chalk industry company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a chalk industry company depends on the location of your company's registered address.