COAL BRICKET INDUSTRY
This group includes the business of making briquettes from coal or lignite, both at the mining site and outside the mining location. This includes the manufacture of briquettes using coal or lignite purchased from other parties.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a coal bricket industry in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 19292
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 19292?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
19292 stands for coal bricket industry
|Section||Manufacture of coke and refined petroleum products|
|Division||Manufacture of refined petroleum products|
|Indonesian class||Coal bricket industry|
Activities similar to Coal bricket industry
- Installation of industrial machinery and equipment
- Aircraft reparation
- Other repair transportation equipment, not motor vehicles
- Repair of other equipment
- Other electrical equipment reparation
- Repair of ships, boats and floating buildings
- Reparasi lokomotif dan gerbong kereta
- Electric motor reparations, generators and transformers
- Reparasi baterai dan akumulator listrik
- Photographic and optical equipment reparation
- Machine repair for specific purposes
- Repair measures, test tools and navigation and controller equipment
What are the requirements to set up a coal bricket industry in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering coal bricket industry company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a coal bricket industry company depends on the location of your company's registered address.