COLLECTION OF HAZARDOUS WASTE
This group includes the collection of hazardous solid and non-solid waste, for example explosives, oxidizers, flammable, toxic, irritant, carcinogenic, corrosive, infectious and other substances and preparations that are hazardous to human health and the environment. This activity also requires the identification, handling, packaging and labeling of waste. This group includes the collection of hazardous waste, such as used oil from ships or workshops, bio-hazardous waste and used batteries.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a collection of hazardous waste in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 38120
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 38120?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
38120 stands for collection of hazardous waste
|Division||Waste collection, treatment and disposal activities; materials recovery|
|Group||Water supply; sewerage, waste management and remediation activities|
|Indonesian class||Collection of hazardous waste|
Activities similar to Collection of hazardous waste
- Remediation activities and other waste management services
- Recycling metal goods
- Daur ulang barang bukan logam
- Organic waste compost production
- Hazardous waste management and disposal
- Pengelolaan dan pembuangan sampah tidak berbahaya
- Pengelolaan dan pembuangan air limbah berbahaya
- Collection of non-hazardous waste
- Collection of hazardous waste
- Pengumpulan air limbah tidak berbahaya
- Pengumpulan air limbah berbahaya
- Hazardous waste water management and disposal
What are the requirements to set up a collection of hazardous waste in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering collection of hazardous waste company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a collection of hazardous waste company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.