COLLECTION OF NON-HAZARDOUS WASTE
This group includes the collection of non-hazardous solid waste within an area, for example, collection of household and business waste using trash bins, wheeled bins, garbage containers and others which include mixtures of recoverable materials, collection of materials that are can be recycled, collecting used cooking oil and grease and collecting garbage from bins in public places. This includes collecting construction waste and building demolition, collecting and cleaning debris or debris, collecting waste from textile factories and operating waste transfer stations for non-hazardous waste.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a collection of non-hazardous waste in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 38110
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 38110?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
38110 stands for collection of non-hazardous waste
|Division||Waste collection, treatment and disposal activities; materials recovery|
|Group||Water supply; sewerage, waste management and remediation activities|
|Indonesian class||Collection of non-hazardous waste|
Activities similar to Collection of non-hazardous waste
- Remediation activities and other waste management services
- Daur ulang barang bukan logam
- Recycling metal goods
- Pengelolaan dan pembuangan sampah tidak berbahaya
- Organic waste compost production
- Hazardous waste management and disposal
- Pengelolaan dan pembuangan air limbah berbahaya
- Collection of non-hazardous waste
- Collection of hazardous waste
- Pengumpulan air limbah tidak berbahaya
- Pengumpulan air limbah berbahaya
- Hazardous waste water management and disposal
What are the requirements to set up a collection of non-hazardous waste in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering collection of non-hazardous waste company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a collection of non-hazardous waste company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.