COMBINED FACILITIES SUPPORT ACTIVITIES
This group specifically provides a combination of supporting services, such as general interior cleaning, maintenance, garbage disposal, guard and security, mail delivery, reception, laundry and related services to support operations in client facilities. This group also provides operational personnel to carry out these support activities, but does not include or is responsible for the client's main business or activity.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a combined facilities support activities in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 81100
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 81100?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
81100 stands for combined facilities support activities
|Section||Administrative and support service activities|
|Division||Combined facilities support activities|
|Group||Services to buildings and landscape activities|
|Indonesian class||Combined facilities support activities|
What are the requirements to set up a combined facilities support activities in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering combined facilities support activities company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a combined facilities support activities company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.