This group includes research efforts on public opinion on political, economic and social issues
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a community opinions in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 73202
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 73202?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
73202 stands for community opinions
|Section||Advertising and market research|
|Division||Market research and public opinion polling|
|Group||Professional, scientific and technical activities|
|Indonesian class||Community opinions|
Activities similar to Community opinions
- Other professional, scientific and technical activities ytdl
- Animal health activities
- Air transport activities specifically for protection, surveys and mapping
- Translator or interpreter activities
- Aktivitas konsultasi bisnis dan broker bisnis
- Community opinions
- Specialized design activities
- Photographic activities
- Market research
- Other social and humanioral science research and development.
- Research and arts development
What are the requirements to set up a community opinions in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering community opinions company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a community opinions company depends on the location of your company's registered address.