COMPUTER CONSULTATION ACTIVITIES AND OTHER COMPUTER FACILITY MANAGEMENT
This group includes consulting efforts on the types and configurations of computer hardware with or without being associated with software applications. Planning and designing a computer system that integrates hardware, software and computer communication technology. Consultation usually involves analyzing the needs of computer users and their problems, and providing the best solution. Units classified in this subgroup may provide hardware and software system components as part of an integrated service or these components may be provided by third parties or vendors. Units classified in this subgroup generally install the system and train and support the users of the system. Including the provision of management and operation of client computer systems and or or data processing facilities at the client's premises, as well as related support services. Similar activities carried out by the sales unit of computer companies are included in group 47411
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a computer consultation activities and other computer facility management in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 62029
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 62029?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
62029 stands for computer consultation activities and other computer facility management
|Section||Computer programming, consultancy and related activities|
|Division||Information and communication|
|Indonesian class||Computer consultation activities and other computer facility management|
Activities similar to Computer consultation activities and other computer facility management
What are the requirements to set up a computer consultation activities and other computer facility management in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering computer consultation activities and other computer facility management company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a computer consultation activities and other computer facility management company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.