CONSTRUCTIONS GOODS INDUSTRY FROM WOODEN
This group includes woodworking businesses for building materials, such as dowels, molding, frames, trim, doors or windows, support poles made of wood, floors or floors of pictorial boards (decorative floors) or pieces or pieces of flooring and others that are made of wood. installed into panels, ceilings, roofs, kerei, wooden stairs and railings, wooden beads and wall boards and nameplate and woodworking for other building materials. Includes industrial movable homes and wooden partitions (excluding stand-alone room dividers or furniture).
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a constructions goods industry from wooden in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 16221
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0.05 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 16221?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
16221 stands for constructions goods industry from wooden
|Section||Manufacture of products of wood, cork, straw and plaiting materials|
|Division||Manufacture of wood and of products of wood and cork, except furniture; manufacture of articles of straw and plaiting materials|
|Indonesian class||Constructions goods industry from wooden|
Activities similar to Constructions goods industry from wooden
- Installation of industrial machinery and equipment
- Aircraft reparation
- Other repair transportation equipment, not motor vehicles
- Repair of other equipment
- Reparasi lokomotif dan gerbong kereta
- Other electrical equipment reparation
- Repair of ships, boats and floating buildings
- Photographic and optical equipment reparation
- Electric motor reparations, generators and transformers
- Reparasi baterai dan akumulator listrik
- Machine repair for specific purposes
- Repair measures, test tools and navigation and controller equipment
What are the requirements to set up a constructions goods industry from wooden in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 50.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||0||Rp0|
The process of registering constructions goods industry from wooden company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a constructions goods industry from wooden company depends on the location of your company's registered address.