COOLING MACHINE INDUSTRY
This group includes manufacturing refrigeration and freezer (cold storage) for commercial purposes and assembling its main components, such as display cases, dispense cases, air conditioning machines including those for motor vehicles, fans. and exhaust hoods for industrial and laboratory use including the manufacture of components and their equipment.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a cooling machine industry in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 28193
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 28193?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
28193 stands for cooling machine industry
|Section||Manufacture of general-purpose machinery|
|Division||Manufacture of machinery and equipment n.e.c.|
|Indonesian class||Cooling machine industry|
Activities similar to Cooling machine industry
- Installation of industrial machinery and equipment
- Aircraft reparation
- Other repair transportation equipment, not motor vehicles
- Repair of other equipment
- Other electrical equipment reparation
- Repair of ships, boats and floating buildings
- Reparasi lokomotif dan gerbong kereta
- Photographic and optical equipment reparation
- Electric motor reparations, generators and transformers
- Reparasi baterai dan akumulator listrik
- Reparasi peralatan irradiasi, elektromedis dan elektrotherapi
- Machine repair for specific purposes
What are the requirements to set up a cooling machine industry in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering cooling machine industry company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a cooling machine industry company depends on the location of your company's registered address.