COSMETIC INDUSTRY, INCLUDING DENTAL PASTA
This group includes businesses in the manufacture of cosmetics, such as make-up, fragrances or perfumes, hair care products such as shampoos, curling agents and hair straighteners, nail care products or manicures and pedicures, skin care products such as sunburn creams or lotions and creams or lotions to make skin look brown after sunbathing, products for personal hygiene such as bath soaps, deodorants, bath salts and depilatory drugs, shaving creams and traditional cosmetics. Includes toothpaste and products for maintaining hygiene, including tooth polishes and dental adhesives
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a cosmetic industry, including dental pasta in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 20232
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0.05 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 20232?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
20232 stands for cosmetic industry, including dental pasta
|Section||Manufacture of chemicals and chemical products|
|Division||Manufacture of other chemical products|
|Indonesian class||Cosmetic industry, including dental pasta|
Activities similar to Cosmetic industry, including dental pasta
- Installation of industrial machinery and equipment
- Aircraft reparation
- Other repair transportation equipment, not motor vehicles
- Repair of other equipment
- Other electrical equipment reparation
- Repair of ships, boats and floating buildings
- Reparasi lokomotif dan gerbong kereta
- Photographic and optical equipment reparation
- Electric motor reparations, generators and transformers
- Reparasi baterai dan akumulator listrik
- Machine repair for specific purposes
- Repair measures, test tools and navigation and controller equipment
What are the requirements to set up a cosmetic industry, including dental pasta in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 50.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||0||Rp0|
The process of registering cosmetic industry, including dental pasta company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a cosmetic industry, including dental pasta company depends on the location of your company's registered address.