COSMETIC RETAIL TRADING
This group includes retail businesses specializing in cosmetic goods, such as cosmetics for make-up (eye shadow, mascara, face cream, lipstick, lip liner); perfume preparations (cologne, toilet water, perfume), hair preparations (shampoo, hair tonic, hair oil); nail preparations (base coat, nail polish, nail cream, cuticle remover); skin care preparations (baby oil, cleansing lotion, mask, foot cream); preparations for personal hygiene (spray deodorants, cream deodorants, douches); shaving preparations (shaving soap, shaving cream); traditional cosmetics (powder, mangir, scrub); Other cosmetics include body powder, beauty cotton and baby powder. For example a cosmetic shop
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a cosmetic retail trading in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 47725
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 47725?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
47725 stands for cosmetic retail trading
|Section||Retail sale of other goods in specialized stores|
|Division||Retail trade, except of motor vehicles and motorcycles|
|Group||Wholesale and retail trade; repair of motor vehicles and motorcycles|
|Indonesian class||Cosmetic retail trading|
Activities similar to Cosmetic retail trading
- Perdagangan eceran keliling barang kerajinan, mainan anak-anak dan lukisan
- Non-store retail trading, kios, five foot and other market los ytdl
- Retail trading of paper, paper goods, stationery, printing goods, sporting tools, music tools, photography and computer tools
- Perdagangan eceran keliling tekstil, pakaian, alas kaki dan barang keperluan pribadi
- Retail trading household and kitchen equipments
- Retail trade running fuel and lubricating oil
- Perdagangan eceran keliling komoditi makanan dari hasil pertanian
- Retail trade on food, beverage or tobacco commodities processed industry
- Retail trading of chemicals, pharmacies, cosmetics and laboratory equipment
- Retail trading through the media for a variety of other goods
- Retail trade on a fee for service (fee) or contract
- Retail trade through media for mixed goods as such in 47911 sd 47913
What are the requirements to set up a cosmetic retail trading in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering cosmetic retail trading company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a cosmetic retail trading company depends on the location of your company's registered address.