COURIER AGENT ACTIVITIES
This group includes private service businesses as business partners for courier providers that carry out goods collection activities both domestically and internationally. This group does not include processing, transportation and delivery
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a courier agent activities in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 53202
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 53202?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
53202 stands for courier agent activities
|Division||Postal and courier activities|
|Group||Transportation and storage|
|Indonesian class||Courier agent activities|
Activities similar to Courier agent activities
- Post agent
- Courer activities
- Courier agent activities
- Other transport support activities ytdl
- Universal post
- Commercial posts
- Ship expedition activities (emkl)
- Aircraft content expedition (empu) activities
- Multimode transport
- Cargo handling (bullet of goods)
- Transportation management services (jpt)
- Aktivitas ekspedisi muatan kereta api dan ekspedisi angkutan darat (emka & ead)
What are the requirements to set up a courier agent activities in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering courier agent activities company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a courier agent activities company depends on the location of your company's registered address.