CROSSING PORT SERVICES ACTIVITIES
This group includes the business activities of managing ferry ports. Including activities related to water transportation for passengers, animals or goods, such as operating terminal facilities such as ports and docks, locking waterways and others, navigation, shipping and berthing activities, mooring services and guiding services.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a crossing port services activities in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 52223
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 52223?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
52223 stands for crossing port services activities
|Section||Support activities for transportation|
|Division||Transportation and storage|
|Group||Warehousing and support activities for transportation|
|Indonesian class||Crossing port services activities|
Activities similar to Crossing port services activities
- Other transport support activities ytdl
- Aircraft content expedition (empu) activities
- Multimode transport
- Ship expedition activities (emkl)
- Cargo handling (bullet of goods)
- Transportation management services (jpt)
- Aktivitas ekspedisi muatan kereta api dan ekspedisi angkutan darat (emka & ead)
- Fishery port activities
- Aktivitas penunjang angkutan perairan lainnya
- Service activities incidental to air transportation
- River and lake port service activities
- Crossing port services activities
What are the requirements to set up a crossing port services activities in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering crossing port services activities company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a crossing port services activities company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.