CURRENCY ACTIVITIES AND YBDI'S ACTIVITIES
This group includes funeral services and activities, such as digging graves, providing hearses, burials and cremation of human or animal corpses and related activities, such as services for preparing bodies for burial or cremation (cremation) and embalming and burial, providing funeral services or cremation and space leasing in burial grounds, rental or sale of graves and grave care and matters relating to the funeral process to serve the community.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a currency activities and ybdi's activities in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 96910
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 96910?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
96910 stands for currency activities and ybdi's activities
What are the requirements to set up a currency activities and ybdi's activities in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering currency activities and ybdi's activities company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a currency activities and ybdi's activities company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.