DAUR ULANG BARANG BUKAN LOGAM
This group includes the business of processing used goods from non-metals and non-metal scraps into secondary raw materials. The result of the recycling of non-metal goods is secondary raw materials of various forms such as non-metal scraps or fragments and others. Activities in this group include separation and selection of non-metallic waste, reclaiming rubber and used tires, selecting plastics, processing plastic or rubber waste into granules, crushing, cleaning and selecting glass, processing used oils and fats into secondary materials, processing food waste, beverages and tobacco and other non-metal waste. The manufacture of new non-metal goods from secondary raw materials, non-metal used goods and non-metal waste products is included in the appropriate industrial group.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a daur ulang barang bukan logam in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 38302
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 38302?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
38302 stands for daur ulang barang bukan logam
|Division||Waste collection, treatment and disposal activities; materials recovery|
|Group||Water supply; sewerage, waste management and remediation activities|
|Indonesian class||Daur ulang barang bukan logam|
Activities similar to Daur ulang barang bukan logam
- Remediation activities and other waste management services
- Recycling metal goods
- Daur ulang barang bukan logam
- Pengelolaan dan pembuangan sampah tidak berbahaya
- Organic waste compost production
- Hazardous waste management and disposal
- Collection of hazardous waste
- Pengelolaan dan pembuangan air limbah berbahaya
- Collection of non-hazardous waste
- Pengumpulan air limbah tidak berbahaya
- Pengumpulan air limbah berbahaya
- Hazardous waste water management and disposal
What are the requirements to set up a daur ulang barang bukan logam in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering daur ulang barang bukan logam company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a daur ulang barang bukan logam company depends on the location of your company's registered address.