This group includes efforts to demolish and destroy or level buildings or other structures and their cleaning. Does not include land preparation for oil and gas mining.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a demolition in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 43110
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 43110?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
43110 stands for demolition
|Division||Demolition and site preparation|
|Group||Specialized construction activities|
Activities similar to Demolition
- Other special constructions ytdl
- Penyewaan alat konstruksi dengan operator
- Installation of screen (steiger)
- Roof covering
- Installation of steel frames
- Exterior decoration
- Other building construction completion
- Installation of foundations and poles
- Pengerjaan lantai, dinding, peralatan saniter dan plafon
- Interior decoration
- Work of installing glass and alumunium
What are the requirements to set up a demolition in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering demolition company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a demolition company depends on the location of your company's registered address.