DEVISA REGIONAL GOVERNMENT COMMERCIAL BANKS
This group includes bank activities which are wholly or most of the capital owned by the regional government as stated in the prevailing laws and regulations and have obtained a letter of appointment of Bank Indonesia to be able to carry out banking business activities in foreign currency and or or conduct banking transactions with foreign parties.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a devisa regional government commercial banks in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 64122
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 64122?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
64122 stands for devisa regional government commercial banks
|Section||Financial and insurance activities|
|Division||Financial service activities, except insurance and pension funding|
|Indonesian class||Devisa regional government commercial banks|
Activities similar to Devisa regional government commercial banks
- Sharia micro financial institutions
- Other monetary intermediation
- Sharia business unit
- Cooperative save loan or conventional save loan unit
- Sharia conventional loan save cooperations or units
- Lembaga keuangan mikro konvensional
- Devisa sharia commercial bank
- Non devisa sharia commercial banks
- Bank pembiayaan rakyat (bpr) syariah
- Bank umum swasta devisa
- Non devised private commercial banks
- Public credit bank (bpr)
What are the requirements to set up a devisa regional government commercial banks in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering devisa regional government commercial banks company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a devisa regional government commercial banks company depends on the location of your company's registered address.