DISTILLING, RECTIFYING AND BLENDING OF SPIRITS
This group includes the beverage processing industry that uses alcohol as raw material (ethyl alcohol) with a distillation process of 20% -55%, such as whiskey, brandy, rum, gin, liqueurs, excluding sulphite residues from pulp mills and mixing alcoholic drinks, including neutral alcoholic beverage products (without flavor). The pure alcohol industry is included in the 20115 group. Bottling businesses alone, without running a beverage processing business, are included in the 82920 group.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a distilling, rectifying and blending of spirits in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 11010
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 11010?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
11010 stands for distilling, rectifying and blending of spirits
What are the requirements to set up a distilling, rectifying and blending of spirits in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering distilling, rectifying and blending of spirits company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a distilling, rectifying and blending of spirits company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.