DOMESTIC COMMERCIAL AIR TRANSPORTATION
This group includes the business of air carriage for passengers not elsewhere classified. Including the air transport rental business with the operator
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a domestic commercial air transportation in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 51109
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 51109?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
51109 stands for domestic commercial air transportation
|Division||Passenger air transport|
|Group||Transportation and storage|
|Indonesian class||Domestic commercial air transportation|
Activities similar to Domestic commercial air transportation
- Post agent
- Courer activities
- Courier agent activities
- Other transport support activities ytdl
- Universal posts
- Commercial posts
- Ship expedition activities (emkl)
- Aircraft content expedition (empu) activities
- Multimode transport
- Aktivitas ekspedisi muatan kereta api dan ekspedisi angkutan darat (emka & ead)
- Cargo handling (bullet of goods)
- Transportation management services (jpt)
What are the requirements to set up a domestic commercial air transportation in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 49% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders. Indonesian shareholders must hold at least 51% of the shares.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||3675||Rp918750000|
The process of registering domestic commercial air transportation company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a domestic commercial air transportation company depends on the location of your company's registered address.