EMBROIDERY OR EMBROIDERY FABRIC INDUSTRY
This group includes the embroidery or embroidery fabric business, both those that are done by hand and by machine.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a embroidery or embroidery fabric industry in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 13912
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 13912?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
13912 stands for embroidery or embroidery fabric industry
|Section||Manufacture of other textiles|
|Division||Manufacture of textiles|
|Indonesian class||Embroidery or embroidery fabric industry|
Activities similar to Embroidery or embroidery fabric industry
- Installation of industrial machinery and equipment
- Aircraft reparation
- Other repair transportation equipment, not motor vehicles
- Repair of other equipment
- Other electrical equipment reparation
- Repair of ships, boats and floating buildings
- Reparasi lokomotif dan gerbong kereta
- Photographic and optical equipment reparation
- Electric motor reparations, generators and transformers
- Reparasi baterai dan akumulator listrik
- Machine repair for specific purposes
- Repair measures, test tools and navigation and controller equipment
What are the requirements to set up a embroidery or embroidery fabric industry in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering embroidery or embroidery fabric industry company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a embroidery or embroidery fabric industry company depends on the location of your company's registered address.