This group includes event organizer activities that organize a series of events, starting from the process of conceptualization, planning, preparation, execution until a series of events are completed in order to help clients realize their expected goals through a series of events held. Event organizer service is organizing an event based on the work guidelines and concept of the event and managing it professionally. EO activities that are covered by this group are wedding EO, birthday parties and similar events
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a event organizer in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 82302
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 10 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 82302?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
82302 stands for event organizer
|Section||Administrative and support service activities|
|Division||Office administrative, office support and other business support activities|
|Group||Organization of conventions and trade shows|
|Indonesian class||Event organizer|
Activities similar to Event organizer
What are the requirements to set up a event organizer in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 10.000.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp7500000000|
The process of registering event organizer company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a event organizer company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.