This group includes activities to work on exterior decoration in residential and non-residential buildings, such as garden construction. Exterior decoration work activities include coating the exterior of a building or other construction project of plaster, including related lathing materials, coating of exterior walls with ceramics, terrazzo, marble and granite, glass, natural stone, and other materials.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a exterior decoration in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 43305
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 43305?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
43305 stands for exterior decoration
|Section||Building completion and finishing|
|Group||Specialized construction activities|
|Indonesian class||Exterior decoration|
Activities similar to Exterior decoration
- Penyewaan alat konstruksi dengan operator
- Other special constructions ytdl
- Roof covering
- Installation of steel frames
- Installation of screen (steiger)
- Exterior decoration
- Other building construction completion
- Installation of foundations and poles
- Pengerjaan lantai, dinding, peralatan saniter dan plafon
- Interior decoration
- Other construction installation ytdl
What are the requirements to set up a exterior decoration in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering exterior decoration company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a exterior decoration company depends on the location of your company's registered address.