FABRIC INDUSTRY TIRE
This group includes the business of manufacturing tire fabrics from high strength synthetic yarns, such as nylon tire fabrics and polyester tire fabrics
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a fabric industry tire in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 13994
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 13994?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
13994 stands for fabric industry tire
|Section||Manufacture of other textiles|
|Division||Manufacture of textiles|
|Indonesian class||Fabric industry tire|
Activities similar to Fabric industry tire
- Installation of industrial machinery and equipment
- Other repair transportation equipment, not motor vehicles
- Repair of other equipment
- Aircraft reparation
- Other electrical equipment reparation
- Repair of ships, boats and floating buildings
- Reparasi lokomotif dan gerbong kereta
- Photographic and optical equipment reparation
- Electric motor reparations, generators and transformers
- Reparasi baterai dan akumulator listrik
- Machine repair for specific purposes
- Repair measures, test tools and navigation and controller equipment
What are the requirements to set up a fabric industry tire in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering fabric industry tire company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a fabric industry tire company depends on the location of your company's registered address.