FISH SALT OR DRYING INDUSTRY
This group includes the business of processing and preserving fish (finned or pisces) through the salting or drying process, such as salted tembang fish, salted anchovies and dried fresh fish.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a fish salt or drying industry in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 10211
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 10211?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
10211 stands for fish salt or drying industry
|Section||Manufacture of food products|
|Group||Processing and preserving of fish, crustaceans and molluscs|
|Indonesian class||Fish salt or drying industry|
Activities similar to Fish salt or drying industry
- Other biota water cooling or testing industry
- Sea grass processing industry
- Other processing and preservation industry for other water biota
- Other biota water protection industry
- Multiple water biota industry or fermentation industry
- Other biota water based industries
- Other biota water salt or drying industry
- Other biota water figure or grilling industry
- Industri pembekuan biota air lainnya
- Manufacture of processing and preserving of fish and water biota (not shrimp) in can
- Industry of processing and preserving of shrimp in can
- Other processing and preserving industry for fish
What are the requirements to set up a fish salt or drying industry in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering fish salt or drying industry company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a fish salt or drying industry company depends on the location of your company's registered address.