FISH SMOKING OR ROASTING INDUSTRY
This group includes the business of processing and preserving fish (finned or pisces) through the smoking or roasting process such as smoked milkfish, smoked julung-julung or smoked fish, smoked fufu or asar fish, smoked catfish, and smoked catfish.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a fish smoking or roasting industry in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 10212
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 10212?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
10212 stands for fish smoking or roasting industry
|Section||Manufacture of food products|
|Group||Processing and preserving of fish, crustaceans and molluscs|
|Indonesian class||Fish smoking or roasting industry|
Activities similar to Fish smoking or roasting industry
- Other biota water cooling or testing industry
- Sea grass processing industry
- Other processing and preservation industry for other water biota
- Multiple water biota industry or fermentation industry
- Other biota water based industries
- Other biota water protection industry
- Other biota water salt or drying industry
- Other biota water figure or grilling industry
- Industri pembekuan biota air lainnya
- Other processing and preserving industry for fish
- Manufacture of processing and preserving of fish and water biota (not shrimp) in can
- Industry of processing and preserving of shrimp in can
What are the requirements to set up a fish smoking or roasting industry in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering fish smoking or roasting industry company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a fish smoking or roasting industry company depends on the location of your company's registered address.