FISHERY PORT ACTIVITIES
This group includes fishery port service business activities, which are related to water transportation for fishery activities, such as the operation of port and jetty facilities, locking waterways, fishing boat mooring and mooring services and guidance services, fish loading and unloading services, etc.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a fishery port activities in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 52224
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 52224?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
52224 stands for fishery port activities
|Section||Support activities for transportation|
|Division||Transportation and storage|
|Group||Warehousing and support activities for transportation|
|Indonesian class||Fishery port activities|
Activities similar to Fishery port activities
- Other transport support activities ytdl
- Ship expedition activities (emkl)
- Aircraft content expedition (empu) activities
- Multimode transport
- Cargo handling (bullet of goods)
- Transportation management services (jpt)
- Aktivitas ekspedisi muatan kereta api dan ekspedisi angkutan darat (emka & ead)
- Service activities incidental to air transportation
- Fishery port activities
- Aktivitas penunjang angkutan perairan lainnya
- River and lake port service activities
- Crossing port services activities
What are the requirements to set up a fishery port activities in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering fishery port activities company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a fishery port activities company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.