FLOWER PLANT AGRICULTURE
This group includes flower crop farming, the production of which is cut flowers and flower buds. Flower plants in this group include orchids, carnations, gerbera or hebras, gladiolus, chrysanthemums, roses, jasmine, tuberose and other flower plants. Including other flower plants for which flowers are taken. Flower crop agriculture whose result is live flower plants is in the 013 category
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a flower plant agriculture in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 01193
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 01193?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
01193 stands for flower plant agriculture
|Section||Agriculture, forestry and fishing|
|Division||Crop and animal production, hunting and related service activities|
|Group||Growing of non-perennial crops|
|Indonesian class||Flower plant agriculture|
Activities similar to Flower plant agriculture
- Agriculture seeding of flower plants
- Other agricultural plants ytdl
- Flower plant agriculture
- Agriculture of grass plants and animal food plants
- Seeding bits (not sugar bits) and animal food plant seeds
- Growing of sugar cane
- Growing of tobacco
- Growing of fibre crops
- Mushroom farm
- Agriculture of bit sugar and soanning plants not cane
- Horticultural activities
- Umbi vegetable horticulture agriculture
What are the requirements to set up a flower plant agriculture in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering flower plant agriculture company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a flower plant agriculture company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.