FOOD PROVISION RUN OR FIXED PLACE
This group includes food service businesses that sell and serve ready-to-eat food which is preceded by the manufacturing process and is usually sold by going around, such as mobile meatball vendors, mobile fryers, mobile brain vendors, mobile empek-empek workers and others.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a food provision run or fixed place in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 56104
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 56104?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
56104 stands for food provision run or fixed place
|Section||Accommodation and food service activities|
|Division||Food and beverage service activities|
|Group||Restaurants and mobile food service activities|
|Indonesian class||Food provision run or fixed place|
Activities similar to Food provision run or fixed place
What are the requirements to set up a food provision run or fixed place in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering food provision run or fixed place company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a food provision run or fixed place company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.