FORESTRY SERVICES FOREST PLANNING FIELD
This group includes forestry service businesses in the framework of preparing basic data such as forest inventory, measurement and delimitation, and remote sensing image interpretation.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a forestry services forest planning field in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 02404
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 02404?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
02404 stands for forestry services forest planning field
|Section||Agriculture, forestry and fishing|
|Division||Forestry and logging|
|Group||Support services to forestry|
|Indonesian class||Forestry services forest planning field|
Activities similar to Forestry services forest planning field
- Other forestry support services
- Social forestry rehabilitation and restoration services
- Forestry services forest planning field
- Certification, inspection, and verification services of forestry products
- Services for use of forest area outside the forestry sector
- Forest protection and natural conservation services
What are the requirements to set up a forestry services forest planning field in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering forestry services forest planning field company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a forestry services forest planning field company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.