FRUIT AND VEGETABLES FREEZING INDUSTRY
This group includes the business of preserving fruits and vegetables by freezing processes, such as frozen fruit and frozen vegetables.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a fruit and vegetables freezing industry in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 10314
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 10314?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
10314 stands for fruit and vegetables freezing industry
|Section||Manufacture of food products|
|Group||Processing and preserving of fruit and vegetables|
|Indonesian class||Fruit and vegetables freezing industry|
Activities similar to Fruit and vegetables freezing industry
- Soybean tempe industry
- Manufacture knows soybean
- Manufacture of processing and other preservation of fruits and vegetables
- Fruit and vegetables freezing industry
- Manufacture of processing and preserving of fruit and vegetables in can
- Fruit and vegetable sari processing industry
- Fruit and vegetables drying industry
- Fruit and vegetables salting or heating industry
- Industri pelumatan buah-buahan dan sayuran
What are the requirements to set up a fruit and vegetables freezing industry in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering fruit and vegetables freezing industry company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a fruit and vegetables freezing industry company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.