GAME EQUIPMENT INDUSTRY
This group includes the business of making tools or equipment such as dominoes, playing cards and the like, marbles, bekel, board games and similar games (checkers, snakes and ladders), electronic games, chess games, coin-operated games, billiards, special tables for games. gambling and so on, fun fairs, table and parlor games, billiard tables, casino tables, bowling tables and their equipment, video games, puzzles and educational toys and other game tools.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a game equipment industry in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 32401
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 32401?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
32401 stands for game equipment industry
|Section||Manufacture of games and toys|
|Indonesian class||Game equipment industry|
Activities similar to Game equipment industry
- Other processing industries ytdl
- Crafts industry ytdl
- Equipment industry for safety protectors
- Coconut fiber industry
- Manufacture of medical and dental equipment and other equipment
- Manufacture of writing and image tools including accessories
- Writing or image banding machine manufacture
- Manufacture of medical and dental equipment, orthopaedic and prosthetic equipment
- Eye glass industry
- Industri furnitur untuk operasi, perawatan kedokteran dan kedokteran gigi
- Sporting equipment industry
- Game equipment industry
What are the requirements to set up a game equipment industry in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering game equipment industry company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a game equipment industry company depends on the location of your company's registered address.